AUSTRALIAN INDIGENOUS PRAYER NETWORK ASSOCIATIONS
Australian Indigenous Prayer Network Associations
AIPNA is a National Indigenous Prayer Network that is designed to link Indigenous Ministries together throughout Australia.
- To stand in agreement on behalf of our land, to see God do miracles in our Indigenous communities and non-Indigenuos communities.
- To see the fire of God fall on all those Ministries/individuals that desire more of God and desire to tap into the spiritual realm and demand change to take place in the natural.
- To see the Churches walk in the fullness of Gods anointing and glory, that people will experience the God of the living, the God that heals and brings back to life, that God that hears our prayers and changes circumstances and the God that heals the broken hearted.
- To pray and fast until we see manifested results in our lives, families, communities, cities, work places etc
- To invite the God of Israel back into our Churches and allow Him to take complete control.
- To support the Ministries that are struggling across Australia, supporting them by giving fiancially, praying with them and serving them in whatever way we can.